Brogroove Well-known member Oct 7, 2025 #1 Money (that's What I Want)(Barrett Strong) - Janie Bradford, Berry Gordy Jr. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2025
pdxdjazz Administrator Staff member Aug 24, 2026 #2 R.I.P. Janie Bradford Hobbs Janie Bradford (June 2, 1939 – August 21, 2026) was an American songwriter, most known for her tenure with Motown. With Berry Gordy, she co-wrote "Money (That's What I Want)", originally recorded by Barrett Strong, and then by The Beatles on their second album With The Beatles. "Money" is also on The Rolling Stones' first UK EP (January 17, 1964). Janie Bradford - Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=janie+bradford&ra=m (BOB
R.I.P. Janie Bradford Hobbs Janie Bradford (June 2, 1939 – August 21, 2026) was an American songwriter, most known for her tenure with Motown. With Berry Gordy, she co-wrote "Money (That's What I Want)", originally recorded by Barrett Strong, and then by The Beatles on their second album With The Beatles. "Money" is also on The Rolling Stones' first UK EP (January 17, 1964). Janie Bradford - Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=janie+bradford&ra=m (BOB