Bossa Lady - Gary Rothe

GaryR

New member
Bossa Lady - Gary Rothe

This is an original tune I wrote in 2024. Posting it here for comments. Also, if anyone can help me get iRealPro to respond to my attempt to switch it back to Latin near the end, I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks.

My sheet music attached below.
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
The player feature can only play ONE style per chart.
There are several combination styles to experiment with.
:))BOB
 
Bob,
I am using a Latin/Swing style! I am not looking for more than one style at a time, and I have already had it change from Latin to Swing using the letters as I found in the directions. However, the piece is supposed to return to a Latin style for the last 8 bars, and I have indicated that by using another letter A. Instead, it continues to the ending in a swing style.
 
Back
Top Bottom